Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Well,

This is my first actual blog that I'm willing to write in blogger. I have 2 bloggers already but they're for school. But anyways, that's not important. Hm, why did I make another blog for myself when I already got myself a tumblr..? Well to answer my self-conflicted question, I actually want this to be my escape and actually write and elaborate more of my feelings and thoughts, besides of posting up pictures and quotes. I actually want to write about my day, my problems, my rants, and other shaninigans in my head, instead of writing it all my journals, which I know also works, but I get lazy to write. I actually find typing really fun. I type a tad quick. That's one thumbs up for this. I'd so write more of my day. But I feel like getting of the computer and just typing everything else on my blackberry. haha, I sure am pure lazy. blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment