Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/365

Adventures with your closest is probably the most fun thing you can do. I love having an artistic boyfriend. You inspire each other in ways others wont. I gladly appreciate my well spent time with him.


The first image is his artwork that he's doing in his friend's wall. (the blue guy) The girl in the wall is made by his friend Nikios. Looks pretty cool so far man.


The 2nd image is the skateshop we went to in st. marks called Reciprocal. I think it's one of the coolest skateshops I've been to. I really like the set up of the place and atmosphere. The people are too chill, 'dude'!


The 3rd image is just an awesome sunset. Today felt like spring almost. I can't wait..

PS. These images were uploaded from my phone, that's why its pixelated.



No comments:

Post a Comment