Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lust

Yes! I've been lusting for a lot of things this summer and I'd love to share some. 
First
White Sandals/platforms or whatever you want to call it 
You can find them at Aldo's but not really because I think it's sold out almost everywhere. An alternative could be at this website called 
http://www.windsorsmith.com.au/catalog/product/view/id/74456/s/kansas/category/157/
That's actually a link of another white sandals I want. There's something about the color white that makes your summer look brighter. (Not sure if that makes sense) 

Second,
Platform sneakers which I've been attempting to buy after purchasing and returning the superga platforms. None of the sizes they had fit me unfortunately, but I found the perfect ones but they're not from superga, they're actually from h&m and they're a size 5 1/2 which is perfect. So glad I purchased them.

I also need a new camera. Just for easy carry, simple point and shoot camera for capturing every day stuff.

Last but not least, a bike. But where the hell can I buy one?



That's it really. Now I have a list of things that I really need this summer for adventures and the humid weather in New York City.





No comments:

Post a Comment