Monday, July 22, 2013

Trés bien, merci

Part Un
Weekend adventure 
Since I am doing late post. I want to share my Montreal experience. Although I don't feel like Canada is a totally different country from the United States, Montreal, Quebec was. It felt like a small village in Paris but more like a mock version since its a city. It was really nice. Went to a museum, went to cathedrals, ate lots of food, went to Chinatown (no surprise there), and lastly, got some lansonses. Apparently that was the main reason for our trip actually. My cousin and her parents found out that Montreal had lansonses, which is a type of fruit that's rare and grows in certain places. My mom and her sisters haven't had those since they were little so I guess they're reliving it by traveling to Montreal  for the weekend.

    FaceTime with this buttboy before take off haha 
   5 hours drive
   Out first stop 
  Rafael 
   PFK 



   







No comments:

Post a Comment