Monday, June 2, 2014

Friday and Saturday

This weekend was probably the only weekend that was quite eventful. My usual Fridays are always and usually spent with my one and only significant other. We were supposed to watch Maleficent, but we were trying to save money so we just ended up walking around and finding a nice place to eat. As you can see, we ate quesadillas, burritos (no photo), and some fries from Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken. Yes, sour cream for days. We were looking for a nice ice cream shop so I can fulfill my cravings of ice cream on a waffle cone, but unfortunately I got too picky and we never found one. Luckily we were able to stop by the Bowery Mural to check out the new murals that were put up a couple weeks ago. Pretty dope. 

Saturday, was eventful as well. I finally got to hang out with my best friend Nasya and Sara before Nasya leaves to Indonesia for a month and a half. We went to a Korean BBQ place called Miss Korea NYC in KTOWN (33th st) and it was pretty pricey. I'm not too familiar with how Korean BBQ's usually work but it was definitely out of my budget. It was a great experience though since I never tried it before and I've always wanted to try it. The marinated chicken and beef were really good. What surprised me was the amount of side dishes it came with. Even Nasya and I weren't even able to finish it. Afterwards, we met up with Sara and went around shopping in 34th street. We were at Sephora and I was super star struck when I finally met the youtube sensation, LIL PITO. He was just beyond gorgeous and was super friendly. All three of us were talking about how he's much more gorgeous than us put together. He was just really nice. Obviously, we were famished after walking around for hours so we just had to get our grub on and get some pie faces. Another first time for me. Pie face was one of those places I wanted to try but never got the chance to until this weekend. Amazing. I love the variety of flavors they have and the cute faces on them. 










No comments:

Post a Comment