Saturday, June 7, 2014

Good Vibes Only

Today, was overall an unexpected day. I originally HAD plans but the person and I mutually bailed. It was a bummer but I got to spend time with my cousins finally. We just chatted it up and it was great catching up with them. I finally got to paint my DIY elephant jewelry holder. I originally wanted to spray paint it because it would be a lot easier and I had the perfect color to match it but I knew it would take me awhile to buy one since you NOW have to be 21 which I find total BS!!! But the color pay off looked great. 

Afterwards, my girl friend Rebecca and her cousin invited me to go to LIC piers with them and it was honestly perfect. The wind, the sunset and the skyline. I know where I'm definitely going a lot this summer. 








No comments:

Post a Comment