Monday, June 16, 2014

Headphones Galore

I've been loving my UrbanEars since I got them for my 18th birthday. Despite that it's pricey for headphones, I love the colors they've got to offer. I recently found out that their new colors are based on the seasons were in which I find very hip and creative. The recent UrbanEars headphones I got is called the Bagis and let me tell you, I love the color so much!!! It's such a nice coral color and it's just handy and comfortable because I don't have to carry around the big Plattan headphones around. I also love the fact that it doesn't get tangled a lot because the wire is fabric so there's no hassle there. Overall, I love the product quality and the colors. 




PLATTAN || $60


BAGIS || ORIGINALLY $34.90 BUT I GOT THEM ON SALE FOR $19.99


No comments:

Post a Comment