Monday, June 2, 2014

Sundae Funday // Philippine Independence Day

HERE WE GO! 
This was a great day to start June. The Filipino Parade was the usual. A bunch of hypebeast, hipster wanna-be's hanging around. It seemed like a tumblr meet up if you asked me. The food was pricey as always, so we just got the traditional bbq stick for $4 each and went across the street to EATALY to get some gelato. AND I found the love of my life. Yes, I finally got the ice cream cone of my dream. Pistachio and Chocolate with this huge waffle cone. It was the most beautiful thing. AND yes, I took this photo. After the parade, we went to S'MAC to get some grub on. The Cheeseburger mac and cheese was very much GODLIKE. 
OK THAT IS ALL!








OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!!

HM || BASIC DRESS || $9.95
THRIFT-ED BAG || $5
JOE FRESH || FLANNEL || $15
SHOES || $19.99
HM || SUNNIES || $7.95 




No comments:

Post a Comment